Reservations and Cancelations - Smoothing Tracks
- The reservations for the Smoothing Road Tour are always conditioned by the availability of hotels and restaurants. For this reason, it is always recommended to request reservations within a minimum of 45 days in advance.
- Once received the request for the reservation date, Smoothing Road Tour will verify the availability of the facilities and will then contact customers to formalize the reservation.
- Once the reservation is formalized, Smoothing Road Tour will send the booking form with the conditions of the trip. The route will be considered contracted when the bank transfer is made to the account number sent along with the reservation form. The value will be the total amount of the trip or an advance of € 250 per person.
- The payment of the total amount of the trip has to be made at least 45 days before the start date of the route.
CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
- The cancellation policy for the Smoothing Road Tour is directly conditioned by the cancellation policies of the contracted establishments..
- Any modification of the conditions of the trip by the client will always have a cost of € 250.
- If the cancellation occurs 45 days before the beginning of the route, it will cost € 250 per participant.
- If the cancellation occurs between 30 and 45 days before, it will cost 50% of the total amount.
- If the cancellation occurs between 7 and 30 days before, it will cost 70% of the total amount.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 7 days before, the total amount of the reservation will be lost.
The Smoothing Road Tour is committed to analysing each cancellation case and its reasons, to always look for the best possible solution.
ANALYSIS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The organization will not be responsible, in any case, for expenses originated of delays in departures or returns flights, nor transportation to the point of departure of each route; in which case, schedules will be adapted in the best way possible to the new situation.
The organization is not responsible for any incident that may occur during displacement of customers to the meeting point of the route Smoothing Road Tour.
This is a cycling sports activity; therefore the traveller assumes the risks inherent in it. The organization will not accept claims for accidents, blows, sequels, etc. Any incident will be taken care of by the travel insurance provided by the organizing agency, always based on the guarantees contracted and expressly accepted by customers. Any medical expenses incurred that exceed the guarantees contracted will be exclusive responsibility of clients themselves.
The organization of the Smoothing Road Tour reserves the right to make changes to the routes or hotels to improve the quality of a trip in case of unexpected events or new needs. Always guaranteeing the quality of the contracted establishments.
Clients agree to assign the image rights of the photographs taken during the trip for the promotional use of the Smoothing Road Tour.